Beginner's Course in Acem Meditation - online
This basic course in Acem meditation is online based. The course consists of five meetings. You will receive individual instruction at the first meeting. The other meetings will be in a group of maximum 5 persons and you have the opportunity to discuss your experiences with others.
What results do previous participants report?
- Stress management – Acem Meditation can help you to cope better with the stress and challenges of everyday life.
- Better sleep quality - After practicing Acem Meditation, many say that their sleep has improved, and that they feel more relaxed.
- Improved concentration - Both the experience of previous participants and research show that Acem Meditation contributes to increased presence of mind and the ability to concentrate.
- Greater creativity - Acem Meditation facilitates spontaneity, which opens up creative processes.
- Inner calmness – learning Acem Meditation can help you reduce obsessive rumination and give you more peace of mind.
A meditation course that suits everyone
- If you a looking for a simple and effective technique for stress management.
- No prior knowledge is required. Our instructors teach you everything you need to meditate as part of your daily routine.
- The course is based on modern western psychology and teaching methods.
- You learn through interaction, with plenty of time for discussion.
- The course is thorough yet inexpensive.
- Are you a student, working or retired? - It doesn't matter, meditation suits all phases of life.
- Originating in Scandinavia, Acem Meditation is now taught throughout the world by well- qualified instructors.
- Acem Meditation is a neutral technique. There are no gurus, and Acem does not require the adoption of any dogma or religious or spiritual framework.
1: Sunday, Jan. 14, 2024, 1–3.15 pm
2: Sunday, Jan. 21, 2024, 1–3.15 pm
3: Sunday, Jan. 28, 2024, 1–3.15 pm
4: Sunday, Feb. 04, 2024, 1–3.15 pm
5: Sunday, Feb. 11, 2024, 1–3.15 pm
For participants in different time zones this will be:
12 noon - 2 pm CST, 11- 1 pm MST,
and 10 am - noon PST.
Course type: Beginner's Courses
The course is arranged by Acem North America School of Meditation
Course number: V24090